Windows Server 2008 / 2008 R2 & SQL Server 2008 EOL Support
Ease the pain of Microsoft’s end of support
Don’t let end of support for Windows Server 2008 / 2008 R2 and SQL Server 2008 / R2 become a headache for your business
Evaluate your options
It’s time for change. It’s no surprise that Microsoft is ending support for Windows Server 2008 / 2008 R2 (January 2020) and SQL Server 2008 / 2008 R2 (July 2019). Without this support you run the risk of cyber attacks, becoming non-compliant with relevant legislation, and investing significant amounts of money into maintaining outdated technology.
There are a number of ways you can move forward and leverage this opportunity.
Whatever you decide to do, Netcetera can help. Call us today on 03330 439780 or email to discuss your requirements.
- Option 1 – Seize the opportunity to modernise
- Option 2 – Migrate your workloads to the Netcetera Cloud
- Option 3 – Stay on-premise and upgrade
Trust Netcetera to help you get the most out of your infrastructure
The Netcetera team has the skills, expertise and resources to help you optimise your investment and get the most from your IT infrastructure. As a trusted partner, we’ll work with you to remove the pressure of meeting those deadlines and help you realise the opportunity for cost savings, better performance and reliability.
- Ease of migration – You’re not re-architecting, so the move to cloud is quick and smooth
- Peace of mind – Get the support from Netcetera to help you update your workloads
- Expert help – We’ve got the expertise, tools and resources to manage your move to the cloud
Speak to our friendly team today to find out what our services can do for you, or for any other queries, please call 03330 439780 or Chat Live with one of the team.